Monday, February 28, 2011

Full-On Walk of Shame

So, Mary Brown has been on a real hot streak lately.  Here is the interaction (dialogue) between us about the following FoF image:

Fancy Pants AND Headphones?!?!?!  It's almost too much!
I received the following subject line in my email over the weekend:

"Fancy Jeans and Sweet Headphones"

So, of course I was intrigued and I opened the email.  This is how the rest of the conversation went down:

Mary: Got this gem a few weeks ago. Forgot about it on my phone.  You KNOW you want those head phones.

Me: Seems really smart to walk near a busy roadway without being able to hear all the surrounding noises as well...especially with a small child.  Way to live dangerously fancy pants!  EXTREME WALKING!

Mary: It was the intersection at Target Parking Lot (By B&N) and 41...not dangerous at all

You are all welcome, and have a great (if not FoF) Monday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment