Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Random Acts of FoF

So, during the last installment, I said that we would cover a bunch of randomness.  Some are random web goodies and others are some things I picked up along the way:

What's the weather like out there? "It's hot! Damn hot! Real hot! Hottest things is my shorts. I could cook things in it. A little crotch pot cooking." Well, tell me what it feels like. "Fool, it's hot! I told you again! Were you born on the sun? It's damn hot! It's so damn hot, I saw little guys, their orange robes burst into flames. It's that hot! Do you know what I'm talking about?"-Robin Williams (Good Morning, Vietnam)

Very cool, but grammatically speaking, it could use a little work!

That is one sad and tired mouse right there!

May the 'Fourse' be with you....

Not sure which is the bigger bummer, the sticker or the very stereotypical red neck owner.....

...or his stereotypical red neck truck!
Worst display of road construction engineering ever!
 A little story to go with the last one.

My drive into town is completely FoF.  They have been doing road work in this area in some form or another since I was in high school, how long does it really take to make a road?!?!  Anyway, they decided to make one lane merge, the pass lane, which completely stupid because it is near a light.  During high traffic hours, you have every single d-bag in the world speeding in the merging pass lane just to, like a kindergartner, cut in line before the light.  Now, if you are one of the sad many stuck in the other lanes, which are being so rudely bottle-necked into a 30 minute "stop and go", you can imagine the road rage.  So, yes, I am failing (or FoFing) the engineers and whomever else is responsible for that hot and frustrating mess.

For now...

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment