Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Vehicular Full-On Fail - Edition #2

To Start this off right, I would like to point out the Associated Press FoF found in the Google News today. Yes kiddies, it is Fail and it has to do with cars...
Thank you media for being so fail!!!

This comes to you live, from Trixie the Librarian's posh iphone!!!

All my Fords are Woodcox Winnie approved >.>

This douche actually went into reverse on one of the most heavily trafficked roads in Southwest Florida; my guess is that he could not see the big red light over his head.  It is so much better to back into the person behind you <.<

Since there are soooo many, this hero wanted you to know he supports "The Ohio State University".  The only saving grace for this one has to be the turtle sticker.  "I like turtles". =P

Finally, this self proclaimed "Biiitch!" drove 70+ miles per hour, bobbing and weaving in and out of traffic, and ironically still had to sit at the same red light the rest of us did.  FAIL!!!  But...I chuckled as I snapped this pic because I believe in road karma and she got served!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment