Friday, November 5, 2010

From Point 'A' to Point 'Fail'

On my way home from work on Monday, I realized I had to pick up some Soy Milk from the store.  The lactose intolerant can't truly enjoy her morning coffee without it.  On my way out of the store, I saw this car a few lanes down from mine:


Now, before anyone gets "up in arms" and begins to think I am failing a woman's right to choose; please, don't.  What this sticker reminded me of was a very funny blog called Shit My Kids Ruined (http://www.shitmykidsruined.com), which my very good friend, Dr. Candy Strauss (also affectionately known as "Postpartum Barbie"), showed me one day during a work break.

As I walked by that car, I thought of all the poor mothers on that site that submitted photos from their children's utter fail.  In some cases, I suppose the 2 minute turn around may have made it their fail, but I digress.  I know, more than anything, that those mothers may have chosen 'Yes' back then, but I know first hand that they were questioning that choice when they saw things like this:


I am pretty sure this is what Satan looked like as a baby.  At least he is health conscious.

Let me just tell you, if you want to see some fail at its finest (besides here lol), I definitely recommend this site for all the best, "Toddler vs. Kindle" to "Kids with Crayons vs. Kittens and other Live Pets", entries and posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment