Monday, December 13, 2010

Millions of Peaches...

...Peaches for Fail!

So, besides an unbelievely "cold", cold front here in the southwestern portion of Florida that required some serious power walking to my car, I get to the driver's side door only to find this:

I am pretty sure this looks like some form of cobbler vomit; peaches maybe...
My only thoughts are this...

If you eat that much cobbler, you are bound to throw it up at some point, making you pretty FoF, however, if there was some form of cobbler eating contest going on in my workplace's parking lot, then that is also a pretty big FoF when you consider how cold it was, and we are talking about the employee parking lot nonetheless!

Now, the only other alternative is that it was someone being a d-bag full of FoF and dumping it in the parking lot, which I would like to point out was less than 5 feet from the grass.  Yes, dumping garbage and food debris on the asphalt vs. the grass is considered a Full-on Fail and in turn makes you a d-bag if it was you who did it!

You're welcome! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment