Thursday, December 16, 2010

So Many Things to FoF, So Little Time...

Apparently, when it rains, it pours in the world of Full-On Fail.  First things first,  we have a new, and completely unaware, acquaintance that shall be referred to as "Bad Comic", who has presented us with this little fail:


I thought it was "You", says Smokey...
Next, was my own personal FoF, which happened while trying to capture another complete Full-On Fail.  I was driving home last night and was driving behind this fail (I will go into a pictorial rundown after I explain this one).  I realized my camera was sitting home on the charger, so I attempted to retrieve my phone from my purse.  At this point, I was halfway home.  After much digging and dumping of its contents, I realized that it was sitting in my drawer at work.  Yup, I Full-On Fail with that one, lol.

So, to describe the FoF, I am going to demonstrate, through some Googled images, what I saw and why it fails.

First portion of the FoF is this:


Cause it's a Dodge Neon lol
Second portion of the FoF comes from this surrounding the license plate:


Cause it was on a Dodge Neon and it makes a lame Twilight reference...
 This fails; full-on...Essentially, you could take my car:


Not actually mine, but yes, I drive an Aveo (lol)
And add this plate frame...


 ...to create the same level of FoF.

Finally, the news is usually always lame, but this was so FoF on so many levels, I can't help but share...

http://ingame.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/12/16/5658390-kinect-sex-game-is-in-the-works-shudder

Apparently, there is even a YouTube video for this (cringe)....

Just what nerdy male gamers need...(Like DOA/DOA Volleyball wasn't enough)

Another excuse to close themselves up in their homes (or parent's basements) and not look for a real "va-jay-jay" to play with...FULL-ON FAIL!

Have a great day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment