Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Keepin' It Clean and Fully Failed

Another one straight from the life and times of Mary Brown.  She really has a way of finding some gems.  Here is one of her latest and greatest FoFs:

Who knew?....

Alpaca soap....turns out it's really made from goat milk, but I digress.

One wonders how to use furry soap thankfully there are directions:

1. Get wet - Duh...isn't that the pre-requisite for any soap
2. Squeeze and message until lather forms - Squeeze? and MESSAGE....I'm not sure I'm bringing my electronics into the shower! Even if I did, who am I messaging to get this soap to work, the Alpaca?
3. Wash Body - Well, now that I've squeezed and "messaged," I do feel a little dirty
4. Rinse and set aside to dry - This probably means both the soap and your electronic device.

<3 Mary Brown

1 comment:

  1. OH MUH GAWD! I have found the land of fail... And it is (bad?) good.

    ReplyDelete